GPanywhere Acceptable Use Policy
This policy was last revised on 28 November 2019
As a courtesy to your fellow users, and to ensure that users do not improperly use the Platform and that all users are able to enjoy the full benefit and functionality of the Platform, GPanywhere.com Pty Ltd (we, our or us) requires that all users of the Platform comply with this Policy.
In this Policy, 'Platform' means GPanywhere.com and any other website, portal, or internet-enabled application operated by or for us or our subsidiaries from time to time.
We may update this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes to the Acceptable Use Policy. Your continued use of the Platform constitutes your acceptance of the Acceptable Use Policy as amended. If you do not agree to the terms of the Acceptable Use Policy at any time, you must immediately cease to use the Platform.
- Making the Platform available to any third party;
- Distributing or transmitting any part of the Platform by any means;
- Selling access to the Platform or otherwise using the Platform in connection with any on-supply agreement, professional agency, recruitment business, or any similar business or activity;
- Interfering with the operation of the Platform or use of the Platform by any other person;
- Disproportionately consuming the resources of the Platform;
- Attempting to use the Platform or access information on the Platform other than as intended and through the ordinary function of the Platform;
- Attempting to circumvent any security or other limitations implemented on the Platform;
- Uploading trojans, viruses, or other malware to the Platform;
- Using or downloading content from the Platform by way of automated software;
- Uploading to, or distributing through, the Platform, any material which constitutes, encourages, enables or facilitates (as determined by us at our sole discretion):
- Hate speech;
- Discrimination on the basis of gender, disability, religion, or ethnicity;
- Defamation, harassment, or physical harm to any person;
- Content or activities of a sexual or explicit nature; or
- Any material or act which is illegal or morally questionable;
- Uploading to, or distributing through, the Platform, any material or information which is incorrect, inaccurate, out-of-date, misleading, deceptive, or likely to mislead or deceive; or
- Using the Platform in such a way that is likely to damage our brand and reputation.
Consequences of prohibited activity
If you engage in, or we suspect that you have engaged in, any prohibited activity, we may, at our sole discretion:
- Notify you of the activity and require that you cease the prohibited activity within a period specified by us;
- Modify or delete the offending material or information;
- Suspend your access to the Platform, in whole or part, without notice; or
- Terminate your access to the Platform without notice.
You acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to any remedy as a result of our taking any action under this Policy.